I saw two pictures of this female right here… And I thought this one was sexy!!
But here is the other one…
Well both are sexy… She is a very beautiful (looks wise) woman!!
What’s the most sensible thing you’ve ever heard someone say?
About a year ago, I was speaking with a co-worker of mine and asked her what she would do if she found out that God does not exist and she’d been wasting her time following all these rules and guidelines. After thinking about it for a bit she replied, “I’d rather live my life believing there is a God and then find out that there isn’t one, than to not live my life right and find out that there is.” It may seem trivial to most, but it’s the best and most sensible answer I’ve ever gotten from anyone when I asked them that question.
What’s a belief that you hold with which many people disagree?
That’s a tough one. I’m not really sure. In these day and age it’s almost impossible to have a belief that isn’t at least 50/50 down the scale.
Which is worse, failing or never trying? And explain why?
Not trying is worse, hands down. If you try and fail at least you made an attempt, and have probably learned something from it. If you never tried, then you will never know what could have been. That nagging doubt of what could have been would haunt me forever.
If the average human lifespan was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
I’d be more daring. I’d take more risk and try to experience everything that I could. In all honestly, I really could be doing that right now.
If you could instill one piece of advice in a newborn baby’s mind, what advice would you give?
The measure of a person’s ability should not be determined by the color of their skin. All people are equal and should be judged according to their character and not their appearance. You have the potential to be great and should strive to be the best and be always kind and compassionate to your fellow man. Strive for peace and avoid conflict.
If you could live the next 24 hours and then erase it and start over just once, what would you do? And why?
I’d quit my job in spectacular fashion, passionately kiss a few people that I secretly want to, take all the money I have in my saving right now and travel to my favorite destination, steal a very expensive car and drive it like I stole it and then rob a bank. LOL
Father. Artist. Writer. Poet. Photographer. Film Maker and an all around legend. Originally from the beautiful island of St. Croix, now resides in the lovely state of Maryland.
If you would like to be apart of “Ask A Blogger”, hit me via email: email@example.com with the Subject line “Ask a Blogger”…. and I will send you questions!! Thanks James for doing this and I love your poetry!!
1. My daughter made plans to leave me and she did. LOL
2. The questions I get on http://www.ask.fm/sunny_d are the most random funniest things ever!!
3. I did the Ice Bucket Challenge on Friday…
4. My son did it as well, well not on purpose. LOL if you follow me on IG or a friend on FB, you saw the video
5. I had a nice chat with my brother, I told him about my dream!! Planning a trip to Missouri.
6. I got called about me slacking on my blog… I’m working on it!!
7. I took the DL test, failed but taking it again.
8. I was studying Sunday; maybe I should read the whole book. But I got 11 wrong…so I did well!!
9. Some guess Direct Messaged me on IG, he baby winky… after I cussed him and blocked him, he requested that I accept his new DM…. he could’ve kept that shit to himself.
10. Sunday, my baby sis cooked for me!!