This is always a hard one for me… very different things attract me about people. It can be anything from their mental to the physical. So I don’t even know how to truly answer this question. It always something different in each person I have found myself attracted to.
But if you want to to try I would make this about my current boo thing. What attracts me to him is:
- Because he loves me, he shows it in his words and his actions and he will shout it to the mountain tops if need be.
- His protective nature.
- His attention to how he presents himself.
- His laid back attitude.
- His words… you know I love people who have a way with words…
- His Lips
- His loyalty
- He love for my daughter (he loves her like his own)
- His bond he has with my daughter
- His honesty, I may not like it at times but I can appreicate it and respect it
And that is just to name a few off top
I would pay off all my debts, put away money for both of them for college or something they wanted to do and then buy a house!! Gotta have something to pass down to my babies when I leave this earth! And why not something they could use!!
Eat Sugar: DJM… I love it and I don’t know why. Plain white sugar… One scoop turns into several. I try not to keep it in my house.
Thumb Sucking/Twist Covers: Yes, I’m a 32 year old thumb suckers and I twist my cover (one that no one touches, unless your my two year old) while doing so. I look cute doing it so hush!!!
Potty Mouth: Yes, I curse like a sailor. I try to curb it!!
Okay that’s all the Sunny bashing I’m willing to do today!! LOL